Alpha 3 of Trellis Desk 2.0 is now available.
Please be aware that this is an unsupported alpha release. The software is expected to have bugs and is not ready for live / production use. Please continue to use the stable v1.0.4 release in your production environments.
- There is currently no upgrade path from Trellis Desk 1.0 or Trellis Desk 2.0. An upgrade path will be available in future releases. Do not try accessing the Upgrade Center. It will not work.
- Many areas are to-be-completed (such as Skin Manager, Maintenance, Backup, Plugins, Modules, etc).
- Email piping / POP3 is not yet available.
- Error reports / usage statistics may be submitted to ACCORD5.
- No official customer support is offered for this release.
Some notable changes from Alpha 2 include:
- Multiple-file attachments (ACP only).
- Enhanced logging system.
- Background processes.
- New redirect system (you can now hit your browser "back" button in many areas of the ACP without re-performing your previous action).
This release is intended for testing and as a preview of Trellis Desk 2.0. If you have any suggestions, please submit them via the Trac.