Alpha 1 of our next major Trellis Desk release, version 2.0, is now available.
Please be aware that this is an unsupported early alpha release. The software is expected to have bugs and is not ready for live / production use. Please continue to use the stable v1.0.3 release in your production environments.
- There is currently no upgrade path from Trellis Desk v1.0. An upgrade path will be available in future releases.
- Many areas are to-be-completed (such as ACP Look & Feel, Maintenance, Backup, Logs, Plugins, Modules, etc).
- User registration is not available from the client-side. If you would like to create new users, please do so through the ACP.
- Sub groups are not supported.
- Email notifications, email piping / POP3, and attachments are not yet available.
- Permissions and settings are not pre-populated.
- Error reports / usage statistics may be submitted to ACCORD5.
- No official customer support is offered for this release.
This release is intended for testing and as a preview of Trellis Desk 2.0. If you have any suggestions, please submit them via the Trac.