Add a reply

ACCORD5 Company Forums » Pre-Sales Questions

2 Quick questions

• Started 8 years ago by arachnica
  • 3 posts in this topic
  • Latest reply from atoot
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

I've been looking around for a helpdesk solution for a graduate recruitment website I am building at the moment. I have two quick questions:-

1. When users have logged into my site, can I integrate Trellis Desk so that they don't have to seperately log in to the helpdesk? Can I completely integrate my website and the helpdesk?

2. I have two sets of users using my site, graduates and recruiters, is it possible in any way to seperate their KB articles so that graduates only see graduate articles and employers only employer articles?

I love the look of the software and the demo and look forward to the 2.0 version when it is ready.

One quick point, when looking around your site, if you go to the forums or the blog, I couldn't find an easy way back to your homepage!

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. DJ

Project Lead, Trellis Desk

1) This will require some modification (PHP coding) but it is possible. It won't be very easy, unfortunately.

2) Not currently, but permissions is coming in Trellis Desk 2 (a blog post on its development status is coming in the next day or two).

Thanks for the feedback. I'll see what we can do about links back to the homepage. The forums actually has an link at the bottom of the left side.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. atoot

Nice Questions

Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.